Friday, October 3, 2008

AMP US Speaking Tour!

Hello Fellow Fungophiles,

I am presently back in the United States of America for a visit and speaking tour. We will be speaking at several locations until mid-November, when we return to Ecuador.

We will be holding an event tomorrow, October 4th from 3-6PM in Arcata, California at Let it Grow store, 889 9th St. Wounded Planet Foundation will be hosting the event.

On October 11th-12th I will be speaking at the Puget Sound Mycological Society's 45th Annual Wild Mushroom Show at Center for Urban Horticulture of University of Washington in Seattle, Washington.

I will also be speaking at the Bioneers Satellite Conference in Seattle on October 17th at 4:15PM.

Other events in Grass Valley and Marin County, CA are in the works for November. Watch this space for details.

2 comments:

Ian Barnes said...

I saw the talk at the PSMS on Sunday. Great talk! I really enjoyed it.

Brian Pace said...

Thanks Ian! I really enjoyed visiting the Puget Sound Mycological Society's annual event. Looks like I might come back with an update as our project progresses.